BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Haarslev Industries is an innovative cleantech company, that provides powerful solutions for the benefit of the global environment. With our state-of-the-art drying technology, we help to create a cleaner, greener, and more sustainable future. As part of our journey, we are looking for someone to take on the position as Operational Excellence Partner to the COO.
This is the role
As Operational Excellence Partner, you will act as a strategic partner and aid to the COO, optimizing efficiency and helping to make impact across Global Engineering and Operations.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Support and manage multiple projects from strategic long-term projects to urgent issues that are troubling the COO and the departments under the COO.
- Handle a variety of tasks including providing administrative support, carrying out research, creating special reports and financial spreadsheets.
- Interact with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Maintain basic knowledge of day-to-day processes of departments under the COO to assist in resourcing as needed.
- Challenge the status quo for sustainable improvements and challenge managers on the progress in their team/department.
The Executive Management Team is based in Haarslev on Funen where this role will be based as well.
This is your profile
We’re looking for a person, who would be passionate about business operations and project management. In more detail, you would succeed if:
- You hold an academic degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or an equivalent discipline.
- You have solid experience with operations management preferably from an international company in consultancy or manufacturing.
- You are motivated by solving complex challenges and always trying to find new ways of improving processes.
- You have the ability to operate effectively and collaboratively in an international organization.
- You are a great communicator who understands how to create clear messages to all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in English (Internal language in Haarslev) and Danish at business level, both verbal and written is a requirement.
These are the benefits Haarslev offers
- A job opportunity that provides an exceptional pathway for growth and development, as you will interact with many areas of the company while providing critical support to the COO.
- Great influence on the development of the role, as this is a new position.
- Being a part of an international team that works towards a better tomorrow.
- A supportive and open company culture.
- A healthy work life balance: we value that our employees carve out time for family, friends and activities that make them thrive. Also, if your job allows it, you can work from home when needed.
If you think this sounds like a good match and you are interested in joining one of the leading process-technology companies in the world, please apply below. The application deadline is June 12, 2023. Haarslev encourages anyone interested regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual orientation or preference or race to apply for the position. We value diversity of all kinds, and we always try to improve our ability to hire people with diverse backgrounds.
Haarslev Group is an international company with project- and production facilities in Denmark, Spain, Brazil, Germany, China, and sales- and service offices in Peru, the USA, Malaysia, New Zealand, India, and France. Our team consist of more than 900+ people across countries.
Haarslev equipment efficiently transforms waste and by-products into valuable new products and ingredients, drastically reducing waste, co2 emissions and bacterial hazards. Products processed with haarslevs solutions can be found in everyday life.
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
Haarslev Industries A/S, Bogensevej 85, 5471 Søndersø
Ansøgningsfrist: 12-06-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Ved skriftlig henvendelse: https://haarslev.wpengine.com/job-listing/?hr=show-job/12394&linkref=252&locale=en_US
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5839777